Our client is a professional firm of Financial Advisers based in the Greater Manchester area.
They are looking to take on an experienced PART TIME Administrator to provide office support through a range of administrative, clerical and financial tasks. We are looking for an experienced individual who will work well within their small, friendly team.
Salary will be up to £23,000pa (pro-rata 15hrs a week).
Responsibilities will include:
- To check emails and post.
- Print off invoices sent via e-mail.
- File outstanding invoices awaiting payment.
- Check bank accounts.
- Check Liverpool and Manchester bank statements.
- Update cashbook.
- Upload bank statements on to Xero and reconcile.
- Reconcile petty cash.
- Split petty cash spend onto spreadsheet for cashbook.
- Reconcile credit card statement to vouchers.
- Split credit card spend onto spreadsheet for cashbook.
- FCA reporting (Quarterly fees).
- Ensure invoices due for payment are signed off.
- Where appropriate create and send invoices.
- Arrange payment transfers through the bank.
- Raise any cheques that need to be paid for certain suppliers.
- File all paid invoices.
- File new credit card spend vouchers.
- File cash spend vouchers.
- Check Policy Services remittances.
- Update Policy Services spreadsheets.
- Update L & M rent schedules.
- Update L & M cashbook.
- Update Sharp with monthly printer readings.