MB Fitzgerald is currently working with a highly regarded Financial Planning business in Surrey to recruit for a Practice Manager to join their team.
Our client is a top end Financial Planning business that specialise in providing holistic financial advice to client across the South of England (Surrey office).
Their current requirement is for a Practice Manager to join the business to head up the Bagshot office. Your role will be to manage the day to day activities of the business ensuring that the organisation is working towards the business plan.
- Ensure company's core values are fully embedded in all business activities.
- Act as an integrator between the Leadership Team and the rest of the team to ensure successful business development.
- Validate and prioritise ideas put forward by the Leadership Team to ensure that targets set in the Business Plan are met.
- Document and coordinate the implementation of the Business Plan.
- Chair monthly Management and weekly Level 10 meetings.
- Manage and oversee relationships with 3rd party suppliers (e.g. landlord, compliance consultants, accountants, software providers, marketing consultants) to secure optimal service agreements and deals.
Processes and Procedures
- Create internal service standards, and effective business processes and procedures.
- Review business policies, processes, procedures, and internal service standards on an ongoing basis in relation to client satisfaction, profitability, and efficiency.
- Ensure all business service activities comply with relevant acts, legal & regulatory requirements and ethical standards.
- Oversee the delivery of all general office and business administration, ensuring all legislative and business requirements are met.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner as per internal company standards.
- Manage the team across all sites and their workload to achieve set business goals.
- Arrange employment of new staff and terminations/resignations of existing staff.
- Create and review organisational structure, roles and responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
- Establish performance objectives and training and development plans for the team and review at least annually.
Package on offer will be to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits