MB Fitzgerald are currently working with the Financial Planning arm of an award winning, Accountancy Practice with an excellent reputation for training and developing their staff. They are looking to grow their team by taking on an additional Paraplanner out of their Swindon offices.
As a Paraplanner reporting you will provide a first class technical support service to their team of Financial Planning Consultants. The principal duties of this role will include:
- research of products and funds
- preparing suitability letters and reports
- liaising on technical issues, both internally and externally
- keeping up to date with legislative and regulatory issues
- dealing with technical queries in the absence of IFA
You will need to be highly organised and be able to effectively manage your own workload, particularly whilst working under pressure. You will also need to be able to work on your own initiative, be attentive to detail and have the commitment to ongoing learning and self-development.
To be considered for this position, ideally you will possess the following:
- experience of working in a technical support/paraplanning role
- Have completed or are working towards completing the Diploma Financial Planning (Level 4)
- good IT skills including Word and Excel
- a high level of numeracy
- the ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
This is an opportunity to join a regional business who are widely regarded as one of the leading names in the market. Full support will be provided towards study for the Diploma in Financial Planning as well as opportunities to progress within the business.