MB Fitzgerald are on the lookout for an Innovation And Delivery Manager to join a leading firm of Financial Planners with offices nationwide. This role has come to market in line with a period of ambitious growth for the business and offers flexibility to successful candidates who can be based in either of the Weybridge or London offices.
Ideal candiates will be required to manage the existing projects whilst also implementing any new projects that the business takes on therefore prior project management experience is absolutely vital to any prospective employee.
- The design and delivery of new services within our proposition, as directed by the EB board.
- Assisting the Project Managers to price, plan, implement and deliver client projects to agreed time scales and parameters.
- Reviewing, refining and collaboration on processes and procedures that the team uses, instilling best practice at all times.
- Continuing to develop specialist pension and employee benefits knowledge.
- Leading, coaching and developing the existing team to achieve departmental targets.
- Overseeing the workflow, quality of delivery of projects and report to the Head of EB Operations.
- Manage existing relationships with third parties including, product and pension providers to improve levels of service and working relationships.
- Contributing to the overall business to drive growth and development.
- Understanding and developing the advice process and regulatory requirements and ensure these are reflected in the teams work.
- Participating in ongoing company and departmental training and development initiatives.
- To continually meet the regulators fit & proper requirements.
This is a great role for a commercially minded manager who prides themselves on service delivery and would relish the opportunity to drive a medium sized team forward at a time of exciting growth for the business.