An excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking and friendly office on a competitive salary that boasts clear progression paths all the way to becoming a qualified IFA if you so desire.
As a Financial Planning Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Technical Managers and Paraplanners, liaise with product providers, clients and other senior colleagues via the telephone and face to face. Being supported in developing full and holistic product knowledge, you will receive the best start to a long and prosperous career within financial planning.
As a reward for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and be part of the company bonus scheme. Working in a small and ambitious team environment as you develop your experience you will be assisted in progressing within your career within the business, becoming an integral member of the team.
- Process new and existing business
- Assisting with the client review process
- Liaising with clients to arrange initial and review meetings
- Record and maintain accurate data using the company's back office computer system (Intelligent office)
- Liaise with IFA's, Paraplanners, providers and Clients via email, phone or face to dace to ensure a smooth and compliant client process
- Assisting Paraplanners with the creation of suitability letters and reports
Requirements for successful applicants:
- You will ideally have 12 months previous experience within an IFA environment
- Be highly numerical and analytical with a high standard of written English
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- You will have ideally started your professional development working towards completing your Diploma.
Employee wellbeing is key and my client operates a highly flexible hybrid model with candidates only required to be in the office on a Monday for team meetings. They can also offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 12 wellness days on the last Friday of each month in addition to your annual holiday.