Location: Homebased 2 days / 3 days office
Excellent salary and benefits - £50,000 - £60,000
This is a busy role for someone unflappable with at least 5 years EA experience under their belt.
A hybrid role of business and some private duties, my client is seeking someone who is a strong team player, has a can-do attitude and who is happy mucking in with the small stuff as well as larger exciting projects!
- Provide full executive support to the Senior Management Team to include CEO, COO and CFO and other team members as required
- Full calendar management
- Organise internal and external meetings, co-ordinate room bookings and refreshments
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of Board and Monthly Meeting packs
- Attend Board meetings and take minutes quarterly
- Book travel and accommodation both in the UK and internationally and prepare travel itineraries
- Marketing assistance to include ordering branded items and stationery, website management, ordering of business cards, LinkedIn updates
- Assist with the preparation, formatting and collation of documents
- Assist with and co-ordinate event planning as required (broker events, team events, golf days, away days, charity days, group lunches/dinners etc.)
- Ad-hoc administrative assistance as required in the form of general admin enquiries, tasks or