Role: DUA Credit Controller
A great opportunity to work for this growing Lloyd's Syndicate supporting the Head of DUA in manging credit control for the syndicates DUA business and in other DUA activities.
You will assist with monitoring and reporting of DU bordereaux and settlements relating to coverholder/binder and lineslip agreements for both the syndicate and IHST (In house service team). The DUA Credit Controller and Analyst will work closely with all areas of the business particularly underwriting, finance and exposure management teams.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day capture of bordereaux data, in relation to the syndicates delegated underwriting book which will include block payment monitoring and reporting.
- Production and evaluation of reporting data relating to paid and estimated incomes.
- Liaise and report to the underwriting teams regarding outstanding data and payments.
- Collaborating with the exposure management team.
- Development of the Agency's monitoring controls and processes.
- Production of ad hoc reports as and when required.
- Awareness of the Future at Lloyd's project.
- Regular interaction with all teams within the Agency.
- Assist with the delegated facility renewal process.
- Assist with the ongoing oversight and compliance monitoring of the existing coverholder portfolio.
- Assist with maintenance of records within the DUA system.
- Assist with bureau submissions for directly placed business.
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects from time to time as they arise.
- London Market Insurance experience
- Experienced in Credit contol ideally for a Lloyd's Syndicate
- Knowledge of insurance finance systems
- DUA experience would be beneficial
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Credit control system, OpenBox, Access, Document Repository System
- Market Systems - Atlas, BAR (to be replaced with DCOM), DDM, IMR