Mbf are working with a national Financial Planning & Employee Benefits organisation to recruit a Workplace Consultant. The client is Chartered & have won multiple awards, they have offices across the UK and are at an exciting stage of growth.
They are now seeking to recruit a Workplace Consultant to deliver Employee Benefit presentations to client's employees. You will proactively consult with the relevant Corporate Financial Planners/Desktop Consultant to develop new business opportunities and generate/maintain relationships and expectations. The business needs an individual who is excellent at producing and delivering influential presentations to Employee Benefits clients and their employees.
You will need to be confident in presenting to groups of people.
The individual -
- Time spent in a similar role presenting to groups and converting delegates to leads.
- Demonstrable high level of competence with regard to providing technical presentations to clients
- Knowledge and understanding of Compliance procedures, including record keeping requirements
- Proven competency in coaching and engaging with people.
- High level of interpersonal skills at a group and individual level
- Strong numerical ability
- Well-developed literacy and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
The client is offering a basic salary to £40,000 + bonuses and company benefits including: 25 working days in addition to the normal Bank Holidays, in addition 1 extra day's holiday for each year of service up to 28 days, Holiday buy and sell scheme where you have the opportunity to buy an additional 5 days holiday per year, Group Life Assurance, Group Pension Scheme, Private medical Insurance, Group Income Protection.
The role will be home based with occasional visits to the office for team meetings.