Our client is an award-winning boutique wealth management business specialising in the development and implementation of financial planning, investment management and tax-efficient strategies for private clients, charities and trustees. It has assets under management in the range of £400 million and provides advisory services to over 600 clients.
Their current requirement is a for a Chartered Financial Planner who will be offering client-facing regulated financial advice as part of the aforementioned wealth management service. Business development is currently managed by the CEO and the Director of Private Clients: clients will therefore initially be provided for this position. However, the individual will be encouraged over time to develop their own client base which will enhance their career development opportunities. The person appointed must demonstrate an ability to progress. It is of paramount importance that they be capable of integrating into a small specialist team.
- Chartered Financial Planner with 5 years' client-facing experience with a competitor
- Qualified private client relationship managers (CF30) with financial planning aspirations could also be considered if they can demonstrate exceptional
- Excellent market knowledge and wealth-management acumen.
- First-class communication and presentation
- Social skills and cultural awareness for operating in a client
- A strong academic
- Ability to maintain existing professional connection network and to develop avenues of business - i.e., Ability to network and generate revenue.
My client can provide a highly competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus which will include an element to reflect business development efforts. Company benefits include the opportunity to join the company pension scheme, income protection against long-term sickness, 25 days annual holiday and financial assistance in preparing for required professional examinations. Equity will become available after a qualifying period.