Underwriting Project Manager
Working for a global insurer based in their London offices, with a highly competitive salary of £40,000 + pension + private medical insurance + 25 days annual leave + study support
As an Underwriting Project Manager, you will ensure efficient client delivery of, underwriting operational governance and regulatory processing of portfolio related activity. Support the delivery of the underwriting and client Target Operating Model across all offices. Develop commercial client business cases for Underwriting, IT and operational changes and engage with relevant stakeholders. Develop and enhance governance and risk and control framework where possible.
Requirements for this role include;
- Previous project management experience preferably from an insurance background
- Adaptable to change with the ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of preparing client service level agreements, client change, procedures and processes
- Experience within insurance service delivery
Salary - £40,000 + pension + 25days annual leave + private health care, season ticket loan + study support and more!