Underwriting Operations Support - £22,000 to £32,000
Our client a Lloyd's Syndicate is looking to grow their operations support team by 2. The underwriting operations division support across internal broker and carrier support services, comprising underwriting policy administration, credit control and reporting responsibilities.
Duties will include;
- Submit premium settlements, claims movements, consortia fees and treaty statements via DXC's IMR and various platforms.
- Receive, validate and allocate bureau signing messages on policy administration systems.
- Assist with credit control and reconciliation activity including performing cash allocations, producing and issuing statements of account and calculating cancellation return premiums.
- Produce weekly cash balance reports and other management information including EPI
- variance and aged debt reporting.
- Handle queries from business functions, clients, brokers
- Handling risk quality controls
To be successful in this role you require at least 6 months in the Lloyd's market.
You can work from home full time with only requirements to come to the office twice a month OR you can wfh 3 days a week and 2 days in the City offices, salary will be reflected upon your choice.
Full benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, private health care, study support, 15% bonus.