Role: Underwriting Management Administrator
To assist with the administration of underwriting operations within this Lloyd's Syndicate Operations team to work in accordance with approved Agency guidelines, Lloyd's minimum standards and PRA/FCA requirements.
- Providing administrative support to the Delegated Underwriting, Delegated Audit teams and Underwriting Governance teams as required
- Organise workloads and diaries.
- Manage spreadsheets and perform data entry tasks.
- Help produce packs of information for management committees and similar meetings.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the Lloyd's market
- Ensure that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in those areas of the business within the jobholder's responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be a team 'player' and work for the good of the team as well as individually, taking ownership of customer issues when required to.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A knowledge of the LLoyd's of London Market
- Experience gained in a support role within Insurance ideally with experience of Lloyd's regulations surrounding Delegated Authority
- Experience of Atlas, Bars, Crystal, Excel would be a distinct advantage
- Must be Immediately available or on a short notice period