Job Title: Underwriter Casualty Treaty
Description: We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join leading Global Underwriters and take on these responsibilities on a day to day basis: To support the Underwriting Manager by pricing Casualty Treaty business using the pre-determined models and underwriting within pre-set guidelines.
- Main area of responsibility to be the Liability whilst also providing support to the Motor and A&H areas
- Rating of new and renewal business
- Running underwriting models
- Dealing with day to day underwriting and broker queries
- General marketing new products and working on adhoc company projects
Requirements/Experience: To apply for this position you will need to have good communication skills and also be able to work as a team. You will need to have strong analytical skills with good attention to detail. You need to have strong experience within an underwriting role dealing with Casualty Treaty business, University Degree is essential. You will also need to have or be working towards the ACII professional qualification. This would could also suit an Assistant Underwriter looking to take the next step to Underwriting