Our client is a leading Wealth Management business with offices across the UK. As one of the largest UK based advisory businesses, they have an exceptional reputation in the market and are fast becoming a house hold name.
They cuirrently seek to recruit for a Training & Competency Supervisor to join their London office, to oversee T&C operations across the South East of England.
- A Training & Competence (T&C) Supervisor actively contributes to the company goal of providing best-in-class training and development by undertaking activities which support the businesses regulatory Training & Competence scheme for Financial Planners, Investment Managers and Overseers.
- Provide attaining and maintaining competence first line Supervision for a defined group of individuals those performing an FCA activity within the company by:
- Delivering new entrant training and other training interventions as required.
- Creating technical or skills based assessments along with supporting documentation.
- Providing feedback and coaching in relation to the outcome of role-plays and client visits/recordings.
- Providing feedback and coaching (on a 1:1 or group basis) in relation to learning needs identified from appropriate T&C Management Information.
- Assist in the development, support and maintenance of all firm T&C schemes and its documentation, including the policy and various electronic systems.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years' knowledge and experience of T&C within the financial services sector.
- Have an understanding of both Financial Planning and Investment Management.
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of FCA T&C regulations.
- Qualified to at least QCF Level 4
- Previously held or undertaken T&C scheme responsibilities.
- A working knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Microsoft applications.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence at a high level and have gravitas.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and to balance the needs of the business against the regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- A customer focused approach with a willingness to succeed.
Package is flexible, however, they are offering a high salary to attract the right individual. On top of a market leading salary you'll be offered a bonus and good benefits package.