Our client, a well known Financial Planning organisation currently seeks to recruit for a Training & Competency Specialist to join their Bracknell based team.
This role as a Training & Competency Specialist contributes towards business processes and to the company goal of providing the best in-house training to their Financial Planners & Investment Managers.
- To analyse and take appropriate action on all Training & Competence MI in relation to the competence of those performing an FCA T&C activity within the firm and ensure that senior management have clear data around KPIs and other metrics to demonstrate that the necessary systems and controls are working appropriately, and the quality of T&C activity taking place.
- Conduct regular reviews and make appropriate recommendations on processes and procedures in respect of supervision and monitoring activities.
- To actively manage the day to day T&C oversight activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Learning Management System with respect to T&C activities.
- Maintaining close working relationships with all Financial Planners across the business and management team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience within Training and Development/Competence, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Education in an HR (CIPD) or Financial Services (CII/CISI/LIBF) environment preferred.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate successful delivery and management of projects within a business.
- A working knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Microsoft applications an advantage.
- A proven ability to think, act and deliver creatively.
Our client are seeking an individual who has previous T&C experience within the financial services industry.
Package is will be dependant on skills & experience. Salary to £50,000 plus bonuses & benefits.