A boutique City based Wealth Advisers is seeking to recruiting a high-quality Trainee Wealth Planner to work within their long established and knowledgeable team, a loyal client following can be provided.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To introduce the prospective client to the business and advice processes and prepare recommendations
containing the most appropriate advice to investors according to their current situation and future lifestyle goals and objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To conduct initial prospective client interviews according to the standard and agreed business process.
- To ensure all prospective client data is accurate.
- To develop the most appropriate strategies and advice according to the prospective client's current situation and future lifestyle goals and objectives.
- To advise on personal finance, specifically retirement planning, investment planning, risk management and insurance planning, tax planning, estate planning, and business succession planning.
- To provide clear direction to the operations team and paraplanner to enable the preparation of the financial plan containing an accurate confirmation of the client's circumstances, future goals and all recommendations.
- To ensure all final documented plans and reports are accurate prior to presentation to the client and/or prospective client.
- Conduct the Plan Presentation, Induction and Client Review.
- Appointments according to the standard and agreed business process.
- Maintain technical knowledge of products and trends in financial planning.
- To support the business as appropriate in all Marketing activity.
LOOKING TO ACHIEVE:
- High level understanding of all aspects of the financial planning/advice process.
- Good communication skills and commitment to performance excellence.
- Statement of Professional Standing [SPS]
- Formal qualifications in financial planning to at least QCA level 4
- 3-5 years financial advice experience
- CPD [Continuing Professional Development] evidence
- Good knowledge of the different types of Tax
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and successful SME who can offer clear a quick career progression along with a quality book HNW loyal clients