Trainee Paraplanner - Ashbourne, Derbyshire - Salary £25,000 to £35,000 plus great Benefits package (potentially negotiable)
MB Fitgzerald Recruitment are currently working with a Derbyshire based firm of Chartered Financial Planners who are looking to add a Trainee Paraplanner to their hard-working, close-knit team. The company are well established in the area and specialise in providing whole of market financial advice to private clients.
- The business are a small team of 5 staff including 2 Advisors and 3 Administrators. They are very profitable and looking to add to their support team in order to sustain further growth.
- The company currently use an outsourced Paraplanning business for their reports but they are keen to employ a Paraplanner so they can bring this in house
- You'll enjoy a relaxed working environment with people who genuinely enjoy their jobs and working with eachother.
- As a Trainee Paraplanner, you will be responsible for research, report writing, providing quotations and preparing the suitability reports for the financial advisers to whom you support. Training on these elements can be provided, but ideally candidates will already have some previous experience of this
- You'll work closely with the 2 Financial Advisers and will enjoy plenty of client interaction, making this a varied and interesting position.
- While training as a Paraplanner, it is likely that some of your role may be Administrative. As you progress you will move away from this
- Candidates MUST have recently worked in a similar role within a firm of Financial Advisers or will be a skilled IFA Administrator ready to take the step up
- Ideally you will be Diploma Qualified but those who are happy to work towards this qualification will also be considered. The company will fully support you with studies towards the Diploma and on to the Advanced Diploma should you wish to continue to level 6 and those that already have these qualifications will be at an advantage.
- Competitive salary of between £25-30K plus company benefits (potentially negotiable)
- Benefits including; 10% matched Pension, DIS, PMI, 25 days holiday and study support.
- They can offer the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week (office based the remaining days)