Trainee Paraplanner - Meriden - Salary negotiable depending on experience & Qualifications
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a growing firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Meriden who are looking to add a new member of staff to their back office team.
The company are a close knit team who work hard but also have a great time doing what they do. Their team all work together to ensure that clients receive a first class service and the dynamic office environment challenges them to push each other forwards.
- The Trainee Paraplanner role is a mix of Administration and some Paraplanning work, such as research and lower level report writing, for which training can be provided.
- You'll work closely with the Advisors and their clients, providing a complete Administrative service
- You will be tasked with furthering your technical knowledge and progressing with studies for the Diploma Financial Planning
Daily responsibilities will be varied, but will include:
- Working closely with product providers to obtain information and process business.
- Preparing recommendations for clients alongside advisers.
- Answering client enquiries via telephone and email, resolving these in a professional and timely manner.
- Using analytics tools to assess performance and simplify reporting for clients.
- Processing business in line with FCA and company procedures.
- Preparing review documents for clients including bespoke illustrations and valuations.
- Conducting detailed analysis of investments, assessing performance and cost.
- Co-operating effectively with the client management team and providing support and help when needed.
- Drafting research documents for advisers and on an Adhoc basis for company management.
- Candidates should have some previous administrative experience in financial services. Ideally this will be within a firm of IFA's but this is not essential and other FS backgrounds will be considered
- Personality and team fit is key - we are looking for a hard worker who wants to be successful in their financial planning career. You must be a team player, willing to chip in wherever needed to help the business.
- A strong educational background as proof of your ability to learn
- Competitive basic salary or up to around £27K
- annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension is salary sacrifice made up of 5% Employer contribution (matched by 5% employee)
- 4 x death in service
- flexible benefits and working hours - can accommodate one day a week working from home
- free parking
- share option scheme