Trainee Paraplanner - Preston - Well established IFA Practice - Salary negotiable plus company benefits, exam support and Bonus
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a well-established firm of Independent Financial Advisers who have an established client book and are highly regarded by their peers.
You will be joining the busy office in Preston, where you will be working alongside a dedicated team of Paraplanners and Administrators who support the company's Directors.
- As a Trainee Paraplanner, you will be responsible for providing research and report writing support, discussing any recommendations with the Adviser.
- The company have a good record of progressing staff to the next level, starting with more basic report writing skills and helping you to improve your technical knowledge, progressing to a full Paraplanner role
- You will need to maintain up to date knowledge of financial services rules and requirements and should have an solid, all round knowledge of financial services products.You will be provided with an induction, procedural training and familiarisation with the company's specialised area of personal injury claimants
- Candidates must be working towards the Diploma Financial Planning or willing to do so
- Ideally you will have some report writing skills and some experience of working within a firm of Financial Advisor's. Those with significant IFA Administration experience looking to make the step up into Paraplanning would be ideal candidates.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy Financial Advisory practice who can provide support with progression and towards professional qualifications.
- Salary on offer is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Company benefits including 21 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas closure. Auto-enrol pension at standard 3% + 5% contributions
- Flexible working will be possible following a probationary period of around 6 months. The company are open to options