We are currently working with a firm of Financial Planners based in Exeter to help them recruit a Trainee Paraplanner for their growing team.
The company are well established, with several offices across the South West, a solid base of HNW clients and an ambitious business plan targeting more growth over the coming years. Because of this, it's a very exciting opportunity to be joining such a company.
- You'll be tasked with learning all aspects of the Paraplanner role
- Study towards your Level 4 Diploma Financial Advice
- You will be supporting the highly qualified and experienced Paraplanning Team with tasks such as; Obtaining policy information, generating illustrations, report writing (training available), etc
What we are looking for:
- Candidates should have previous experience of working within Financial Planning; ideally an IFA or SJP Partnership as an administrator for 2 years+
- You should have started your studies towards the Diploma
- You should be a strong communicator, well presented and have a solid educational background
The client is offering a competitive basic salary plus bonus and company benefits.