Trainee Paraplanner - Bromsgrove - Salary to £27K plus company benefits
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working on a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Financial Planning businesses in the Midlands. The company are searching for a Technical Administrator/ Trainee Paraplanner to work alongside their Administration team in supporting their Financial Planners.
This position is a mix of Administration and low level Paraplanning:
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Identify areas for planning and produce a pre review summary
- Prepare basic suitability reports for top ups, switches, 'Bed to ISA' and Protection.
- Fund Analysis
- Obtain illustration, application forms, KFD and other supporting information
- Tax calculations
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties
- Project plan upcoming maturity of products - EIS/VCT/Bonds
- Ensure all compliance requirements are adhered to
- Prepare and maintain client files and client reviews
- Assist Planners in delivery of new business through managing workflows and clear communication
- Carry out all aspects of administration work in line with the Financial Services Administrator role
The plan is for the company to get staff back into the office in 2021. At the moment all staff are working from home and it is going very well, but the company have modern offices and enjoy a close knit team environment and so when possible, they hope to get things more back to normal when it is safe to do so but until then, you must have the capability to work from home. There may be some flexibility available on a long term basis for those that enjoy working from home, but this will be assessed on a case by case basis