Trainee Independent Financial Adviser - Sandbach - Salary negotiable with a guaranteed increase to £45,000 upon completion of training
MB Fitzgerald are working with a leading Cheshire based firm of Financial Planners who have an exceptional opportunity for a Trainee Financial Adviser to join their team.
The business specialise in the Personal Injury Court of Protection sector (PICOP), providing Financial Advice to individuals who have won personal injury claims, who will need to invest to ensure that the money they have will pay for all of their care for the rest of their lives.
The company have a busy office based in Sandbach where 20+ staff work from. They currently have 4 Financial Planners and this would be an additional hire in order to cope with increased business levels.
- The candidate will work for the first year as a Paraplanner, getting to understand the business and the unique way that they work with their clients.
- In the second year you'll shadow an existing Adviser, sitting in on client meetings whilst writing client reports and helping to research suitable products. After training, you will be signed off as a Competent Adviser and will work with the company's existing clients.
- You will not be set targets in terms of writing business, but targets in terms of KPI's and client retention, meaning that this is the ideal situation for a Trainee Adviser.
- Candidates must have previous experience within Financial Services and will be Diploma Qualified as a minimum.
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a position where you've had regular client contact, for example a Telephone based Financial Adviser role, but candidates from a Paraplanner background will also be considered.
- You should be a motivated, dynamic, 'people person'.
- You must be dedicated to continuing your studies towards Chartered status
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a determined individual looking to make a step up into a Financial Planner role.
- You'll be provided with a competitive basic salary (around £30K) which will increase to £45K once you are signed off as an Adviser.
- Benefits including Pension, study support etc