Trainee Financial Planner - Liverpool - Salary negotiable, up to £55,000 plus Bonus and Benefits - Genuine opporunity to progress.
Our client, one of the UK's biggest and most recognisable Wealth Management Organisations, is currently searching for a Trainee Financial Planner in Liverpool.
- This exceptional opportunity is working alongside their top performing Consultant, helping with their existing clients by assisting with technical matters as well as shadowing them to learn every aspect of the Advising role.
- You'll also be tasked with starting to develop your own connections and client book
- Where appropriate, you will be delivering financial advice to clients
- It is expected that you will quickly progress into a full Chartered Financial Planner position (within approximately 12 months, depending on he individual)
- Candidates MUST be Diploma qualified as a minimum, ideally Chartered or very close to achieving this.
- You must have experience within financial services, ideally working within a Paraplanner or Junior Adviser role although the company are willing to consider people with relevant skills and qualifications from different backgrounds
- You must have a very srong technical knowledge of all financial services products
- Personality is key! We're looking for a driven, motivated individual who has the potential to become one of the company's top performers. Candidates should have excellent people skills and should be able to prove that they are highly resilient, hard-working and have the ability to quickly form strong relationships
- A genuine opportunity to progress at one of the UK's leading Wealth Management organisations
- A chance to learn from the best! Working directly alongside one of the UK's best Financial Advisers
- A generous basic salary, negotiable depending on experience and qualifications, up to £55,000 plus company benefits and discretionary bonus
- Full support towards any further qualifications