Trainee Administrator (Financial Services) - Bolton - Salary negotiable up to £18,000 plus company benefits - full time (Mon-Fri)
We are currently working with an well-established financial planning business with offices in Bolton to recruit for a Junior Financial Planning Aministrator to join their team. This is an entry level role so candidates do not require previous experience although you will ideally be able to prove that you have an interest in Financial Services.
Due to ongoing expansion over the past couple of years and the promotion of an internal candidate, the firm now requires a professional, well-spoken and educated individual to support their experienced Administrators.
Full training will be provided on the job but ideally candidates will have a few months experience working in a professional office environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Handling Post AM and PM
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Answering calls
- Diary Management & Booking Meetings
- Strong academic background - minimum GCSE grade C in Maths and English or equivalent
- Confident IT skills with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Previous experience in administration or working in an office environment is desirable but may not be essential
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will allow you to progress your career. You will also be supported and actively encourgaed to undertake qualifications.