A leading Wealth Management business with multiple offices in the UK currently requires an experienced Telephone Based Financial Advisor to join their Maidstone office close to Newmarket and take over an existing client bank.
Their current requirement is for an experienced Financial Adviser to join their business to service a client bank which is being left by an existing Adviser who is retiring from the industry.
On top of the client bank you will be given sole access to one of the businesses top professional introducer connections in East Anglia, a large accountancy practice. This is a very rare opportunity to join a leading business that is offering a large client bank which will pretty much make an Advisers career.
- Doing annual reviews for existing Clients (mostly telephone based)
- Covering off the MiFid 11 annual suitability reporting requirements
- General Client liaison and management
- New business / opportunity development both within the existing Client bank and brand-new business
- Suitability report writing and drafting for things like additional transfers in, moving to drawdown, annuity purchase, portfolio switches etc.
- Some technical research and support
- Some face to face Client meetings
The package on offer will be completely dependent on the successful candidate - they will pay between £40,000-£70,000 + Bonus + Benefits. The final offer will depend on a candidates experience, qualifications and fit for the role.