Technical Pensions Specialist - Home Based, anywhere in UK - to £75K plus Bonus plus Benefits
Mbf are working with a national Wealth Management origination to recruit a key member of staff. The business we are working with are one of the most successful Financial Planning & Investment Management organisations in the UK, they are a multi award winning company with a fantastic reputation.
- Our client are now seeking to recruit a Technical Pensions Specialist; this position will act as a main point of contact for Financial Advisers & clients for complex pensions cases. You will answer questions, provide solutions and from time to time attend client meetings (virtually) should a client need pensions expertise.
- As well as being a point of contact for pensions cases, there will also be an element of training Financial Advisers to ensure their knowledge levels are up to standard.
This is a specialist position and as such the client is looking to recruit an experienced & qualified individual. Below are the desired requirements:
- Fellow/Chartered - exceptional individuals working towards will also be considered
- 10 years of Experience in Financial Services ideally focused on Retirement Planning
- Skills in Pension Planning presentations and Training Sessions
This is a Home Based position.
- The client is offering a basic salary to £75,000 + bonus and company benefits including: pension, group life assurance, death in service, PMI, group income protection and much more.