Technical Paraplanner - Flexible Home Based working available - Macclesfield - Salary negotiable to around £45K depending on experience and qualifications
Our client is a professional and successful firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Cheshire. Due to the continued expansion of the business and their client base, this company are keen to add an additional Technical Paraplanner to their team. The company pride themselves in providing a first class service to their clients so this hire is key to maintaining these standards.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- The candidate will be tasked with providing report writing and research services for the advisers and their clients.
- Their advice proposition is underpinned by the use of the Voyant cashflow system, so you will be using this on a daily basis. Previous experience of this would be an advantage.
- The clients are advised on a wide range of products and services, so you should have a strong all round technical knowledge on pensions, investments, Estate planning - BPR, EIS, VCT etc.
- Diploma qualified as a minimum; ideally you will be Chartered or studying towards this
- Maintaining high standards and attention to detail is key, so you are not micro managed with KPI's such as completing X amount of reports per week
- A highly competitive salary of up to around £45,000 plus company benefits and discretionary annual bonus
- Completely flexible working - no requirement to be in the office outside of meetings although the work space is there for those that enjoy the environment
- Study support and professional development - You'll be actively encouraged to develop by taking further exams and attending courses, training days or seminars which will all be financially supported.
- A key role within an established business with opportunities to progress.