Senior Financial Planning Administrator - Technical Administrator - Glasgow (some flexible home working available) - Salary negotiable to £27K
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a top 100 firm of IFA's to recruit a Technical Administrator for their Glasgow office. You will be supporting the firm's Financial Adviser's in providing Advice to their clients.
Due to ongoing expansion over the past couple of years, the firm now requires a professional candidate with experience in the financial planning or wealth management to join the business to provide assistance to both the Directors and Financial Planners.
Key tasks and responsibilities within this role will include:
- To assist Consultants in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking product research for the Consultant
- To undertake research with Exchange
- To prepare and issue client review documents, including obtaining product specific information e.g. switch fees and funds available, fund OCFs, FE analytics work
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Maintaining records and databases
- Preparing letters
- Generating investment valuations
- Producing compliant illustrations and quotations
- Completing forms (both paper-based and electronic)
- Preparing review packs for client meetings
- Assisting with the implementation of investment advice via electronic platforms
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience of working in Financial Services in an IFA Administrator or Trainee Paraplanner capacity. Those who have studied towards the Diploma Financial Planning will be preferred although full support will be provided for you to undertake all financial planning exams.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly regarded wealth management business that will allow you to progress your career into either a technical or advisory capacity in the future.
The company are currently agreeing their policy around working from home. There will be some flexibility once lockdown measures are lifted, but you will need to be in the office a few times per week.