ROLE: Technical Assistant - Credit & Political Risks
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate
- Specialises in Marine & all Non-Marine business
- Company is in growth mode
- Reporting to Head of Political & Credit Risks
- Salary up to £48,000
- Flexible working
- Act as the point of contact and liaison for query resolution between WNS, Underwriting Support and Underwriters, ensuring all queries are answered efficiently and on time.
- Monitoring outstanding indications and pipeline business and ensuring all bound policy information is correctly captured in the systems including Subscribe.
- Effective Monitoring and reporting to ensure all risk records are completed within the necessary time frame and within the underwriting guidelines.
- Broker liaison where required
- Assist team business manager and analyst with:
- Weekly/ monthly/ annual reporting including preparing data for weekly and divisional meeting, reinsurance and any adhoc management reporting requests including Lloyd's & RDS.
- Monitor the unit's income position & credit control
- Monthly bordereaux management.
- Assist the relevant team members in the management and reporting for aggregation and exposures.
- Assisting in collection of data and creation of Reinsurance Renewal Packs.
Experience / Qualifications required:
- London market insurance knowledge
- Worked in an operations / technical environment
- Knowledge of bordereaux, slips, reporting.