Technical Accountant - Reinsurance
£45,000 plus benefits to include pension, private health care, private medical insurance, travel loan, study support and much more
An international leader in reinsurance and insurance is seeking a Technical Accountant for the Reinsurance Operations team.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Booking and applying cash receipts/disbursements
- Processing on LORS for Syndicate data
- Assist with monitoring, processing and allocating accounts receivables/payables with clients/brokers
- Assist with the calculation and booking of premiums and claims recoveries for XOL, facultative and quota share covers within core systems.
- Account preparation and analysis for all ceded types.
- Prepare and maintain proportional treaty statement aging schedules for internal
- Perform and assist in monthly closing procedures for the reinsurance system, including reconciliations, controls and analysis
- Handling the process of reminders for outstanding balances and overdue accounts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement / design of operations processes, policies and guidelines
To be successful in the role you will need to have technical accounting experience for a Lloyd's background, dealing with IMR's, ledgers and monthly closings.
This role is a 12 month FTC so you will need to be avaliable at short notice.
Salary range £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits