MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a National Investment Management & Financial Planning Organisation who are looking to hire a T&C Partner to work with their teams in Newcastle, Manchester & Leeds. The role will be working alongside the Compliance and T&C Director to assist with implementing the company T&C scheme across this area and therefore the role could be based from any of the previously mentioned offices, but will also involve travel to the other offices.
We are looking for a candidate from a Financial Services background, ideally with previous experience of working in a T&C Supervisory role providing advice & guidance to Financial Advisers or Investment Managers. Alternatively, the company would also consider a well qualified and experienced Financial Adviser who is seeking a change of role. The successful candidate should be level 4 qualified as well as having A Levels or equivalent.
- Professional Standards - educating and advising individuals and their line manager/Supervisor on their responsibilities to meet FCA regulatory requirements and the company T&C Scheme
- Carrying out training, observations and assessments as well as providing feedback and coaching to all staff covered by the T&C policy.
- Making sure managers and Supervisors are challenged on their decision making and that they have appropriate oversight on their employees from a T&C perspective.
- Advising senior management if an individual is not fit and competent to undertake their role and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken and followed up where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all Senior staff understand the importance of T&C and are fully aware of their T&C supervisory responsibilities
Candidates will be rewarded with a generous basic salary as well as the company's market leading benefits package and bonus scheme. There will be plenty of opportunity to progress within the business in the future as they continue to grow.