T&C - Regional Development Consultant - Home based with travel to offices for meetings - Salary up to £45,000 plus company benefits - Company actively recruiting for this role NOW
Our client, a national Financial Planning organisation, currently seeks to recruit for a Training & Competency Consultant to join their business. This role will be home based with regular travel between offices.
As a Regional Development Consultant, your role will be to coach, train, develop and monitor the performance of the businesses Financial Advisers to ensure that clients receive an outstanding service and that all regulatory requirements and standards are met and maintained.
You will also ensure that all Advisers demonstrate appropriate levels of knowledge, skills and expertise to undertake their role competently in line with the businesses Training and Competence programme and TCF strategy.
- Manage the training and development of a team of the businesses IFA's
- Conduct induction training for IFAs joining the company
- Participate in role-play assessment of IFAs
- Manage and supervise IFAs' performance and provide appropriate levels of oversight from non-competent to competent status
- Undertaking training needs analysis to identify training gaps in skills and knowledge
- Investigate areas of underperformance, report findings and recommended remedial action
- Prepare development plans to address learning needs
- Conduct Observation and Assessment of IFAs' advisory skills to demonstrate their ongoing competency, and to identify training needs
- Undertake pre-sale and post-sale client file reviews, instructing remedial action and identifying areas for development
- Gather appropriate management information to enable appropriate assessment of IFAs' performance against KPIs
- Hold 1:1 development meetings with IFAs
- Provide compliance advice and guidance to assist the IFAs to maintain their knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Ensure IFAs undertake appropriate levels of CPD tailored to learning needs ad which meets minimum regulatory requirements
- Liaise with Adviser Regional Managers t ensure rounded approach to IFAs' development
- Liaise with Group Compliance and Risk Director / Regulatory Risk Manager on regulatory matters of potential concern or risk in a timely manner, and assist in regulatory projects as directed
- Report on supervision activity, issues and trends to ensure the Chief Risk Officer is regularly informed and that TCF is embedded in the business.
Experience and core skills
- Strong T and D background
- Previous experience of an RDC / Field Supervisor role
- Up to date compliance and risk management knowledge
- People management skills - including coaching and mentoring
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Networking skills
You will be offered a package of up to £45,000 base salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package.