MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a National Wealth & Investment Management organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced T&C Manager to head up their team of T&C Supervisors across the UK.
The role will be Birmingham based but will require travel to other offices across the country. We are looking for a highly experienced T&C Professional with previous management experience. Ideally you will already be heading up a T&C team within a Financial Planning organisation. You must be Diploma Level 4 Qualified (as a minimum) and should have an excellent working knowledge of SMRC. Now that we have moved from theoretical into the practical application of SMRC, your knowledge and guidance will be fully utilised to ensure we meet all regulations.
- You will lead monthly catch ups with your team of T&C Supervisors
- You will chair the weekly team call ensuring priorities are cascaded and timelined
- You will offer advice to an array of internal colleagues who will turn to you to ensure all regulatory obligations are met.
- You will impart your knowledge on project calls that happen weekly/monthly to ensure that the KPI's are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly.
- You will co-ordinate the new adviser training as well as ensuring all training is updated and tweaked.
The company are offering a generous salary and benefits package in order to attract the top talent. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
This is a an opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Wealth Management organisations in a senior position with plenty of opportunity for progression within the business.