A new vacancy has arisen for an Actuarial Analyst to support the Actuarial team of this friendly Lloyd's Syndicate.
You will be working in the areas of Reserving, pricing, Capital Modelling and although this role is not a CATModelling role you will be expected to have an understanding of this areaThis is a small team so you will gain a good knowledge of all areas and build up a detailed understanding of the Syndicates internal model
Some of the duties will include:
- Assisting in the quarterly production of the Syndicate's reserves technical provisions both on a GAAP and Solvency II basis.
- Completion of the subsequent returns for Lloyd's and the Parent.
- Assist in the enhancement of the overall reserving process.
- Be able to perform detailed analysis of both premiums and claims data
- Take responsibility for the PMDR reporting to Lloyd's including reviewing and checking data from the underwriting team
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in either Actuarial Science or a mathematical related degree and have an insurance background in an analytical role. Knowledge of Remetrica would be an advantage