MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading firm of IFA's who are int eh market for a new SIPP and SSAS Administrator.
As a result of continued growth this opportunity will provide an environment for a candidate with existing SIPP/SSAS experience to develop and progress within an award winning organisation.
- Process and issue annual review packs, client quotations and retirement option packs to clients using system
- Use investment manager portals to download and integrate valuations in to system software
- Download and process into excel charts monthly and quarterly management information, using system
- Identify assets classed as non-standard by the FCA on a quarterly basis and process in to excel charts, via online investment manager portals
- Manually update bank transactions from both paper and electronic statements in to accounts within system valuations from paper valuation statements
- In periods of absence of the Payments & Reconciliations administrator, provide assistance of dealing with banking requirements, invoice creations, fee payments and HMRC led tasks, such as Payroll and VAT