MB Fitzgerald are currently recruiting for an exciting role with one of the leading names in Investment Management. The requirement is for a SIPP Administrator. This position will start on a 6 month fixed term contract however there is a high probabiltiy of extension after that period.
1. Ensures that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with company standards. Ensures the timely and accurate processing of all transaction requests. Accountable for ensuring that clients receive a level of service appropriate to their needs.
2. Communicates effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
3. Able to represent the company in face to face meetings including providing support materials.
4. Liaises with contracted third party on service delivery.
5. Assesses client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Influences strategic initiatives to ensure that the business provides client service that exceeds expectations. Supports continuous improvement initiatives for internal and external processes and services.
6. Ensures that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
7. Proactively manages internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for clients' needs.
8. Maintains an appropriate level of business and industry knowledge including keeping current on business and policies and objectives. Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered. Reviews client satisfaction measurement results and competitive measures.
9. Manages client data for internal recordkeeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity. Escalates appropriately and is risk aware.
10. Participates in special projects and cross-functional teams/initiatives as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination experience and training and experience; graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum two years related business experience.
- Strong foundation of mutual fund industry and basic investment knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.