MB Fitzgerald are working with a West End, London based Financial Planning Company who are specialists are in the market working with expats and emigrants from the UK.
Our client is currently in the market at the moment for an experience Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team. This is a new role that is a direct result of the continued growth and progression of this forward-thinking business.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' pensions administration experience, with both DB and DC scheme.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Speaking with pension and insurance companies to obtain information
- Liaising with clients and pension schemes both in the UK and abroad
- Preparing of pension reports and undertaking basic pension and cashflow analysis
- Preparing packs to be sent with advice reports
- Assembling pension transfer packs (in the UK and abroad)
- Preparing packs for investment reviews
- Database management
- Helping train junior staff
- Ad hoc and other tasks as required by the company