MB Fitzgerald are working with a third-party administration bureau who are looking for two Senior Pension Administrators to join their team.
The positions have arisen as a result of the tremendous growth that this successful business is experiencing and represents an opportunity for candidates to join a business that will support your growth and development.
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing member events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Processing scheme events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Peer reviewing and checking member and scheme events processed by less experienced Administrators to ensure they comply with the scheme rules and legislation.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters and emails where required.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Maintain a culture which reflects company values, and puts the member at the heart of all activities.
- Attendance of Trustee or client meetings.
- Attending internal and external meetings to provide support and guidance on related client administration issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical and scheme changes.
- Participation in ad hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
- Liaising with contacts to maintain and build strong client relationships.