Our client are the Financial Planning Division of a National Investment Management Organisation that currently seek to recruit a Senior Paraplanner to join their well established team..
Based from their offices in Birmingham city centre, you will be required to provide technical support to a team of Financial Advisers on a daily basis along with the rest of the team. As a Senior Paraplanner, you will also assist other members of the Paraplanning and support team with their work by providing technical guidance.
- The role will focus on providing technical Paraplanning support to the Chartered Financial Planners; report writing, research etc
- Assistance with the Director with regards to induction, training and ongoing development of new and existing Paraplanners and Financial Planning Administrators; including report checking.
- Involvement with project work as and when required
- Providing an alternative first point contact for Paraplanners
- Practice workload management and oversight, referring to Technical Manager if wider considerations for support are needed
This is an ideal opportunity for an exceptional Paraplanner to join a market leading financial services institution. The company will assist with your career progression and opportunities will arise to progress in a technical, managerial or potentially advisory capacity.
Package on offer will be negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. The company are known for paying generous bonuses of up to 20% of salary and they have an exceptional Benefits package