Senior Investment Management Administrator - London, city/ Flexible working - Leadiing Investment Management Organisation - Salary to £45,000 plus Bonus and excellent company benefits
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's premier Investment Manager's who are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator for their Investment Management team in London.
- You will have an in depth understanding of private client portfolio administration and be required to assist with and oversee the day-to-day administration for the team.
- Responsibilities including; Preparation and processing of all new client documentation and amendments, Administering deceased estates, Dealing with corporate actions, Monitoring of transfers of assets/cash from other institutions, ISA subscriptions and transfers, Processing of payments to clients
- You will be experienced in providing support to senior colleagues with a wide range of administrative tasks and will play a pivotal role in helping to ensure the smooth running of the team.
- As a team player, you will proactively support and share knowledge with others for the benefit of the team and act as a role model for more junior team members. The role offers scope for formal line management responsibility, depending on experience.
What we are looking for:
- A highly experienced Investment Management Administrator with several years' experience in a operations background
- The candidate must take pride in being an excellent Administrator, keen to excel in this role
- Strong numerical ability and exceptional communication skills
- Organisation and Time Management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Competitive salary of around £45,000 plus annual discretionary Bonus
- Excellent benefits package including 6% matched pension
- Flexible home working
- Study support
- A fantastic career in a supportive environment