Senior Investment Administrator - Birmingham city centre - National Wealth & Investment Management Organisation
MB Fitzgerald recruitment are currently working with a National Wealth & Investment Management Organisation with offices across the UK. They are currently looking to hire an experieneced Senior Investment Administrator for their Investment Management division in Birmingham.
The role has direct responsibility for all non-investment related elements of the client relationship in order to deliver excellent client service to their clients. You'll be responsible for supporting the Investment Managers by answering general queries from clients. In addition, you will focus on building client relationships as well as strong relationships across the business.
The company are looking for a highly organised, knowledgeable and professional candidate with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role. You'll be a strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills.
Ideally candidates will have a background in Investment Administration and a good knowledge of Investment products. Those who have studies for the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) would be preferred although experienced candidates without this should still apply.
- Work closely with the other business areas such as Operations and Compliance to ensure a seamless client experience
- Action payment requests to clients
- Deal with day to day client queries by phone and email, delivering excellent client service
- Manage client on-boarding process from first contact to sign-up
- Action account opening and closing activities, ISA subscriptions and transfers in/out/internal
- Responsibility for client static data on all systems
- Overseeing suitability due dates
- Attend new client meetings with the Investment Manager as appropriate
- Action third party requests for information
- Engage confidently and accurately and in line with current industry regulations with both internal and external clients
- Ensure client reporting and fee processes deadlines are met
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Wealth Management organisations. The company will pay a generous salary of up to £29,500 plus company benefits and will happily support candidates with personal study towards further professional qualifications. There will be plenty of opportunity for progression, potentially even into an Investment Manager role in the future.