Senior IFA Administrator / Paraplanner - Hybrid role - Leading Manchester based Financial Planning Business - Salary negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Our client is a successful firm of Financial Planner's offering professional, informed and independent financial services who are looking to add to their experienced support team in central Manchester. The role is a Senior position and so we are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in Financial Planning.
This role will be a hybrid position; 50% Administration and 50% Lower level Paraplanning.
Day to day duties will include:-
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Obtaining all pre-sale documentation including quotations etc
- Product and fund research
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation/valuation reports
- Processing new business applications
- Processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
You should ideally have some professional qualifications such as the Certificate Financial Planning or RO qualifications and you MUST have strong administrative ability proven in an existing IFA support environment.
Candidates will be provided with a generous salary of up to £33,000 plus Bonus and Benefits, depending on experience and qualifications. You will also be supported with your studies towards the Diploma in Financial Planning and the Advanced Diploma.