Senior IFA Administrator - Manchester - Leading firm of Chartered Financial Planners - Salary negotiable to approximately £29K
MB Fitzgerald Recruitment are currently working with a leading Financial Planning organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Client Support to their team in Manchester.
The role is suitable for an experienced IFA Administrator or Junior Paraplanner, looking to join a highly respected company who can provide support towards professional study as well as opportunities for internal progression.
Ideally, candidates will have at least 2 years of previous experience in an IFA Administrator or Trainee Paraplanner role. You should have some report writing skills and will be studying towards the Diploma Financial Planning.
You will typically be supporting one experienced Financial Adviser, although will also help out the team from time to time in supporting their Advisers'. Day to day duties will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Obtaining all pre-sale documentation including quotations etc
- Product and Fund Research
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation/valuation reports
- Processing new business applications
- Processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package which is negotiable depending on the experience and qualification level of the applicant.