A top ten accountancy practice with offices in the City of London currently seeks to recruit for a Senior Financial Planning Assistant to join their wealth management division. This business is well respected in the market and have an excellent reputation.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced individual within a Senior Financial Planning Assistant capacity who can provide support to both the Paraplanner's and Financial Planning Consultants & Directors. You will join part of a bubbly and vibrant team that will offer a professional yet laid back working environment.
This business offers a hybrid work model with three days in the office and two days from home each week.
Duties will include -
- Provide support to advisers on client related queries
- Take an interest in the affairs of, and get to know the clients, so that you are aware of what work is currently being dealt with by the advisers and can act as a first point of contact for many clients
- Facilitate arranging investments/policies/contracts for clients and liaising with the various parties concerned
- Prepare accurate valuations and schedules to agreed timeframes for annual and half yearly review meetings, using our back-office system
- Speak with clients on the telephone and develop rapport, also communicate professionally with them by email
- Act as a 'trouble-shooter' in sorting out client related problems
- Contact and liaise with relevant product providers/third parties to obtain accurate policy information for product analysis, reports and valuations
Skills & Required Experience
- GCSE (x5) including English and Maths at grade B or equivalent
- Experience working in an IFA Firm and in dealing with private clients who are accustomed to a high quality of service; ideally at least 3 years' experience
- Ability to provide product quotes/other paperwork, fund ratings/research, draft client letters, process client business, liaise with clients and product providers as required
- Good knowledge of MS office applications and IFA systems
- Strong organisational skills, excellent communication skills in order to deal with people at all levels
- Team player, works well under pressure, proactive, quick learner, flexible, approachable
Salary to £35,000+Bonus+Benefits Package.