Senior Client Support/ Paraplanner hybrid role - Manchester - Salary to £29,000 plus company benefits
Our client is a successful firm of IFAs offering professional, informed and independent financial services who are looking to add to their client support team in Manchester. The role is a Senior Administrative position where you can also learn the Paraplanning role and so we are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 2 years previous experience working in Financial Services.
Day to day duties will include:-
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Obtaining all pre-sale documentation including quotations etc
- Product and fund research
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation/valuation reports
- Processing new business applications
- Processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
You should ideally have passed the Diploma Financial Planning (Level 4) and you MUST have strong administrative ability proven in an existing IFA support environment. You must also have experience of using providers and platforms such as Standard Life, AJ Bell etc
- Candidates will be provided with a generous salary of up to £29,000 plus Bonus.
- You will also be supported with your studies towards the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Benefits include 6% Pension contribution, DIS, £100 Bonus for exam passes
- Fantastic opportunity to progress in a growing business and gain Paraplanning experience