MB Fitzgerald are working with a market leading risk management organisation who provide risk management services to insurance underwriters, brokers, managing agents and coverholders. Our client is seeking a senior risk consultant to join their growing and vibrant team covering the South East.
- Use and apply all appropriate technical 'accepted risk management standard's'
- Comply with the Client Service Instructions for the reporting standard for the Client
- Meet risk quality KPIs as agreed
- Manage own work load effectively to meet personal targets and communicate proactively with Team Manager
- Adhere to all business and governance practices, procedures and policies.
- Mentor employed consultants/sub-contractors as required, and assist in training and development
- Ensure that all technical referrals and questions from Clients and others are answered promptly and fully
- Develop internal and external technical publications as required
Skills and Experience
- Full competency for complex risks in at least one core discipline
- Previous insurance experience
- Have an understanding of fire & perils, of business interruption, of theft (including money) & liability (employee's, products and public).
- Have good knowledge of industry codes of practice
- Be able to explain relevant information clearly and concisely
- Have excellent conflict resolution
Please send us your application if you feel this opportunity is of interest and we will be in contact shortly. Please visit the MB Fitzgerald website for more vacancies. MB Fitzgerald will treat your application in the strictest of confidence and we thank you for your interest shown.