Role: Graduate Risk Assistant
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate
- Full training provided
- Entry level role
- Annual salary £25,000 plus benefits to include pension, private health care, travel loan, study support, and much more!
Full training and support will be provided in this role.
- Assist in all aspects of the risk and control assessment process to facilitate, identify, and resolve risk within the Company and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Play a key role in the Group's quarterly control affirmation and control testing processes through close liaison with other business functions
- Assist with the scheduling, preparation of materials and delivery of Group Risk Owner meetings.
- Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of the Group's Risk Management Information System.
- Provide support with the scheduling and coordination of inputs from across the business to enable the timely and effective production of all quarterly Risk Management reporting
Qualifications / Experience required:
- A good level of formal education.
- An awareness, interest and understanding of the principles of effective enterprise risk management and the need for effective identification, monitoring and reporting of key risks, controls and performance indicators.
- A proficient level of numeracy and computer literacy, with basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill