MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading Employee Benefits and financial Planning Company who are looking to recruit a Risk and Healthcare Administrator to join their head office in Croydon. My client is continuously expanding and are looking to develop an individual who is keen to build their relevant qualifications and knowledge. It truly is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for supported learning, clear cut progression and to join a market leader.
- Analytical and numerical ability
- Excellent planning and organising, time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good team player
- Wide Healthcare industry knowledge with at least 2 years risk and healthcare experience with an Employee Benefits Consultancy, National IFA or provider office
- Ambitious with a professional attitude and appearance.
- Displays, enthusiasm and conviction when communicating
- Takes personal responsibility for maintaining own professional development
- Confident and approachable
On offer is a great salary and benefits scheme, please do get in touch if this sounds like something which could be of interest to you.