A leading global Investment Manager is seeking to recruit a Product Management Lead Specialist to help bolster their operations function.
- Lead Specialist in managing the operational requirements for the companies Private Unit Trusts ("PUTs"/Collective Investment Schemes) & Private Assets.
- Managing the specialist support and oversight for existing and new Private Unit Trusts (PUTs/CISs) and Sub-Advisory funds to the Front Office and counterparties including providing regular updates and coordination meetings (a good background knowledge of fund administration).
- Management of the distribution of regular reports to the various Fund Accountants, Depositories and/or Trustees including the weekly creation and liquidation report, month-end valuation sign offs and semi-annual disclosure reports.
- Management of the Monthly Fractional and Legacy asset reconciliation.
- To provide support and guidance to the Front and Back Office's within regular updates and meetings. Responsible for managing the co-ordination between Schroder & Co. Limited and the Third Parties. To assist with the bespoke administration of our family office offering.
- Also, from time to time, support the Transitions team functions (including ISA/GIA/OIB/SIPPs) within the Product Management (PM) Team. The role reports to the Head of Product Management.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need -
- An attention to detail coupled with the ability to work under pressure at busy times
- Forward thinking, constructive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to work unsupervised, meeting deadlines in a high-volume environment
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office
- Good communicator both orally and written and a team player with the ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Relevant experience in a similar position within a wealth management or equivalent environment the knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- Investment Operations Certificate qualified or its equivalent
An excellent opportunity to join a leading global brand who can offer genuine long term career development opportunities and flexible working along with a first class renumeration package which includes a pension of 20% and very good bonus.