One of the UK's leading Wealth Management organisation is currently seeking to recruit a Product and Services Manager to work closely alongside and provide 121 support to the existing P&S Manager wealth management firm to support an existing Product and Services Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to continue to support the development of the firms proposition, working with a broad range of teams and senior stakeholders across the business.
The Product and Services team responsible for governing the development and review of all Products and Services within the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to continue to support the development of proposition, working with a broad range of teams and senior stakeholders across the business.
- Support launch and change activity from the proof of concept, design, through to development, approval, implementation, and ongoing oversight.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged and signoffs are obtained prior to launch.
- Support preparation of documentation required for presentation at the relevant committees.
- Liaise with all product / service owners to coordinate and manage the periodic reviews.
- Gather and maintain key metrics from around the business for use in reviews.
- Maintain the products and services review schedule.
- Track risks and actions identified from the review process through to closure.
- Maintain the activity pipeline and assist senior management with prioritisation, ensuring these are aligned with strategic goals.
- Providing and maintain team and activity MI for regular committee updates, audits, etc.
- Maintain the Products and Services intranet page with the latest processes, templates, and information.
- Technical knowledge of financial services product management, including FCA PROD rules.
Experience of working within Wealth Management or Asset Management preferred.
- Ideally, demonstrable understanding and awareness of broader FCA rules, business operations and Investment advice.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Time management skills, ability to think ahead in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience in producing and presenting Management Information.
- Ability to manage and distil large quantities of information to present findings in a simple meaningful way.
This is a fist class opportunity to join a leading name in the Wealth Management sector, a company with a first class reputation for employee engagement offering a highly competitive salary, good bonus, comprehensive benefits along with an agile working environment.